Friday the 8th was Careers Day for South Australian High
School students (plus year 7 this year) with
over 3,500 students attending.
On Saturday and Sunday the event was open to the general
public with around 20,000 visitors over the
This year our
4m high "It's Electric!" Bali Banner headed
a display of eight electric cars.
- In the foreground, the recently completed conversion of a
Nissan EXA by Richard.
- Edward's Subaru L Wagon conversion
- Eric's Holden Barina Conversion
- Bob's 2010 Mitsubishi i-MiEV
- Holden VOLT Extended Range Electric Vehicle (Thanks to
- Damir's Ford Capri conversion
- Sally's 2012 Mitsubishi i-MiEV
- Denis' Daewoo Matiz conversion
Another view (Note the black VOLT (Extended
Range Electric vehicle)
thanks to Hamilton Holden...
This Daewoo Matiz is another newcomer to
the display - this conversion recently completed by Denis.
Mic's lithium powered "EMAIL" Honda
Postie motor bike conversion keeping an electric bicycle